Lentils Contains lot of proteins and that’s why i decided to create this lentil soup recipe which is very easy to cook and quick prepared. This Lentil soup recipe is also helpful to lowering cholesterol.
prepare time: 35 min
Cook: 45 min
Ready in: 1 hour 20 min
Total time of this lentil soup recipe is 1 hour 20 min.
Lentil soup recipe easy ingredients
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- ½cup finely chopped carrot
- ½cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound lentil,picked and rinsed
- 1 cup peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 2 quarts chicken or vegetable broth
- ½tsp freshly ground coriander
- ½ tsp freshly ground toasted cumin
- ½ tsp freshly ground grains of paradise
Let’s how to make Lentil soup recipe
So guys lets start the recipe firstly,you have to place the olive oil into large 6 quart dutch
oven and set it over medium heat.when olive oil is hot,add the carrot, onion, kosher salt,
and sweat until onions are semi transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.after that add the lentils,add
tomatoes, add broth,coriander,add cumin also grains of paradise and stir to combine.
Now increase the heat to high and let it boil.when it has done reduce the heat to low,then
Cover it and 35 to 40 minutes cook at low simmer until lentils are soft.after it use a stcik
Blender,and pure to your preferred consistency.your easy lentil soup recipe is ready and serve it quickly.
Other Related Recipes of Lower Cholesterol: