Easy Stuffed Mushrooms recipe by using bread crumbs appetizer. Stuffed Mushrooms have low calories.
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 25 min
Ready in: 40 min
stuffed mushrooms how long to bake this recipe is 40 minutes.
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe ingredients
- ½cup Italian style dried bread crumbs
- ½ grated pecorino romano
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh italian parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly gorund balck pepper
- ⅓cup extra virgin olive oil
- 28 large ( 2½inch diameter ) white mushrooms, steamed
How to cook Stuffed Mushrooms
Firstly preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Now we have to stir the bread crumbs, garlic, pecorino Romano, fresh Italian parsley ,
Fresh mint, salt and black pepper as per need and 2 tbsp olive oil in medium bowl to
Blend. After this we to coat a heavy large baking sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil. Now spoon
The filling into mushrooms holes and arrange on large baking sheet, cavity side up.
Now again drizzle remaining oil over filling in each mashrooms. Let it bake now for 25
Minutes until mushrooms are soft and the filling is heated through and golden on top.
When its ready take out and let it cool and serve.
this Stuffed Mushrooms quick recipe appetizer in Italian and vegetarian style is very easy must try at home .
Other Similar Recipes: